Security Sales person wanted to take part in developing accounts in the security industry and assist in the operational aspects of the business.. Come join a growing team in Texas! Sales person will have an entrepreneurial desire to succeed and have a proven track record in sales, outside sales, business development within the physical security industry.
The successful Sales person will also have:
- Solid computer skills with internet experience
- Experience and ability to deal with executive level business people in a professional manner. Background in developing direct sales with a proven track record.
- Candidate needs to be very well versed in Texas PSB 1702.
- Very strong work ethic.
- Present company services to new customers
- Research and contact potential customer base.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets within required time frames
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints with the assistance of the State Manager
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Prepare proposal’s and costing sheets for prospective accounts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Clean driving and criminal history and the ability to pass a intensive background check
Quality Security Services LLC.
Texas Lic# C04179901 NJ Lic. #1696